Saturday, August 14, 2010

So close!!




It's been awhile since I posted! I'm sure this will be the last before the babies arrive! I just wanted to give a quick update for those wondering. As of today (8-14) I am 35 weeks along so I could pretty much go into labor at any time. I just went to the dr. yesterday and Baby A is 5.2 pounds while Baby B is 5.12 pounds. I am still feeling really great and able to get around just fine. Sleeping at night is getting a little uncomfortable but it's mostly because I get sore not because I can't sleep. As of yesterday, both babies are still breech which means I'll probably be getting a c-section unless they turn here pretty soon! However, they will not schedule one because my dr. wants me to go as long as I can carry them. She says I will just naturally go into labor if they get too big for me to handle so that means we're basically just in waiting right now. Both pics I posted are 4D ultrasound pics. It was pretty funny too because she was able to tell us Baby B had a full head of hair (I guess it was pretty easy for her to see!) Baby A is not quite in a position to tell as much. I will now be going to the dr. once a week until they arrive although my dr. is actually on vacation this upcoming week (yikes!) She told me to hold them in until she gets back but I'm thinking there's a high chance she may not deliver them! I guess we'll see. They're kicking like crazy and Geoff and I are both so anxious to meet them. I will get pics up asap once they arrive!